суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

9 Coconut oil treats you must try

9 Coconut oil treats you must try
9 Coconut oil treats you must try – Mama Instincts

I love chocolate and I love desserts however my body doesn’t seem to agree with me because I gain weight easily. After I had my first daughter I knew I didn’t want to deprive her from sweet treats but I wanted her to have a healthier version of desserts. I figured we would all be benefited for this and so I started looking for desserts with better and healthier ingredients. During my search I fell in love with coconut oil. Seriously. It’s a staple in my house and I use it for so many things: from cooking to DIY body products to desserts and anything in between. We have been using Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for 3+ years now and it’s the one I love because it’s USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Non-Hydrogenated and made from cold-pressed coconuts., Plus I can get it through Amazon subscribe and save, which means I pay 15% off. Today I’m going to share some of our favorite sweet treat recipes made with coconut oil. These recipes are not only healthy but they’re so easy to make you can make them with your kids. Delicious Coconut Oil Treats You Must Try: Click on the title above the image to get the recipe. I’m not sure if I can say I have a favorite one because they’re all so tasty – not only I love them but so do my kids and our friends. Plus they are paleo-friendly. My 3 year old loves to make these with me because she can make them almost by herself. She feels so proud after she makes these recipes! Have you tried any of these recipes? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below or tag me on twitter or instagram. I’m @mamainstincts on both social media channels. Original article and pictures take http://mamainstincts.com/9-coconut-oil-treats-you-must-try/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий