суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

AdvoCare

AdvoCare

One of my favorite things about blogging is getting the opportunity to try new products!! A sales representative from AdvoCare contacted me asking if I would be interested in trying some of their bars, protein powders, and other drink mixes. I was honored and super excited! Protein bars make a frequent appearance in my daily diet. I love trying different brands and flavors! I usually use it in place of flour and sugar. So many fun flavors to experiment with! I also got lots of fun fruity drinks to try! Energy drinks and electrolyte replacements. Flavors like Mandarin Orange, Peach, Fruit Punch, and more! Very important to replace those electrolytes!! The Key Lime Cherry flavor was fantastic!! I like to have energy drinks like this before and during my workout. I don't usually do a pre-workout because they tend to make me jittery. I tried the Pink Lemonade first. It tasted kind of tropical fruity to me. Not like a typical pink lemonade, but a good flavor regardless. The Spark drinks all mixed up very well which is pretty important to me. Nothing worse than a drink with clumps of powder... I usually don't drink protein shakes, but decided to try the Chocolate Post-Workout after an afternoon run with the husband. I decided to try the Caramel Almond bar with it! The protein powder mixed up well, but I wasn't a huge fan of the taste. It wasn't very chocolately compared to some other brands I have tried. I just mixed it with water, so it might be better with milk. I still had my bar to try! 190 calories 7F 23C 12P. Not overly sweet with bits of almonds throughout. This bar has 190 calories 4.5F 24C 15P. It had a great flavor! Reminded me of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. This bar is made from dates, walnuts, agave, pecans, apple pieces, cinnamon, and other raw ingredients. This turned out fantastic!! I only used half of the package and there was still so much good orange flavor!! You must try this!! These are such an amazing guilt free dessert! I did not feel bad at all eating all six for breakfast!! I don't know how the powder tastes just as a shake, but as chocolate cookies, it is great! The powder mixed up really well. Some protein powders don't bake well at all, but this worked very nicely. It didn't have a real strong chocolate flavor so I might add a little unsweetened cocoa powder next time, but I still devoured the entire batch! If you want to use the whole pack of protein, just add a little more egg or pumpkin. You can make these with any flavor of protein too! I bet the Orange and Berry Meal Replacements would be fantastic!! Soft Fruity Cookies!? The last thing I decided to make was some Carrot Cake Pancakes! I used the Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake for this healthy and tasty breakfast! Original article and pictures take http://kimhoeltje.blogspot.com/2014/10/advocare.html?m=1 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий