суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Crank Your Muscle Gains To New Heights By Flooding Your Muscles With Maximum Amino Acids Without Increasing Your Protein Intake By A Single Gram

Crank Your Muscle Gains To New Heights By Flooding Your Muscles With Maximum Amino Acids Without Increasing Your Protein Intake By A Single Gram

Are you taking over 100 grams of protein per day... from shakes, supplements, and food...but you're not making the gains you expect? Do you ever feel bloated, gassy, and maybe even get the runs after downing a protein shake? Do you want to increase the useable amount of protein in your body? I'm talking about protein that enters into your bloodstream and helps grow bigger, stronger muscle fibers. Maybe you've been feeling "backed up" since upping the protein in your diet? MassZymes Helps You With... We've All Been Sold A 10 Lb Jug Of "The Protein Lie" Starting in the 80’s, supplement companies began pushing massive protein consumption. We all believed that “MORE PROTEIN = MORE MUSCLE GROWTH”. I’m here to tell you that IT’S A BIG FAT LIE. Let’s say you eat an 8 oz chicken breast. You’re consuming about 40 grams of protein. However -- just because something contains 40 grams of protein… it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re gonna absorb all 40 grams. Without enzymes, most of it ends up in your toilet bowl. This is because your small intestine can only absorb protein that’s been broken down into smaller building blocks -- called amino acids. Here's the biggest from the industry: You need more protein to build more muscle. The truth has been hidden away until now. Keep reading below. Absorption Is Everything... Potent enzymes called proteases break down protein into absorbable, anabolic amino acids… which are what your muscles require for recovery and growth. It doesn’t matter if you’re consuming 30 grams of protein… or 300 grams of protein -- if you don’t have a sufficient supply of enzymes to digest the protein, your muscles will be starving for those vital building blocks. A great enzyme formula contains various proteases that work at different pH levels. This ensures that the protein gets broken down into amino acids at every stage of digestion. Crank Your Anabolic Drive To New Heights ByWithout Increasing Your Protein Intake By A Single Gram Now that you understand the power of enzymes, it’s no mystery why I can easily build muscle mass by eating only 85 grams of vegetarian protein a day. If you’re eating meat, fish and eggs, enzymes are even more crucial because every time you eat cooked food, your body withdraws enzymes from your “enzyme bank account” to digest the meal. The more cooked food you eat (this includes almost every protein powder) -- the worse it gets. The enzymes get drained faster and faster… leading to digestive nightmares. All this undigested protein leads to a disgusting caked up intestinal tract that blocks amino acid absorption. If you’re dropping toilet bombs that peel the paint off the gym walls, then you KNOW there’s a serious problem going on in your gut. The truth is: if you’re not using enzymes -- you’ve got a serious handicap when it comes to putting on lean muscle mass. You’re lucky if you’re absorbing 40% of the protein from your food. If you're eating meat, fish, and eggs... enzymes are even more crucial for you. Exercise scientists have published some remarkable research about proteolytic enzymes in the past decade. Most notably, a study by Beck et al in 2007 demonstrated a “statistically significant” difference in recovery time between subjects given proteolytic enzymes… and subjects given a placebo. “Statistically significant” is critical -- because it means the results were real, and didn’t occur due to random chance or the placebo effect. Here’s what happened: the men in the study were given strength tests throughout a two week period… At the end of the study, the group given the proteolytic enzymes was able to produced greater overall force with their muscle, leading the experimenters to conclude recovery was quicker. KEEP THIS IN MIND: faster recovery = more time and opportunity for muscle growth. Click the video below to watch the Masszymes meat experiment and see them turn the beef into a pool of amino acids. When I began consuming medical-grade cultured enzymes myself, the results were astounding. I got back into shape (195 lbs @ 7% bodyfat) in less than 4 months -- while my energy, brain function, and strength soared to new heights. ...all while taking in only 85 grams of protein per day...from plants. Muscle soreness from training dropped radically and joint pain disappeared. People would comment to me -- “You’re glowing! How do you have so much energy?” My body needed less sleep… and my digestion, elimination, and libido was stronger than ever before. The Shocking Truth About Enzyme Formulations Before you run out and buy a bottle of enzymes, you need to know exactly what to look for. The sad truth is most enzymes are of little to no value if you want to build muscle. The hefty costs stop most companies from developing and stabilizing proteolytic enzymes... And stability is crucial, because enzymes are most effective when they're active in the broad pH range of your digestive tract. The economics drive most supplement companies to produce cheap, weak enzymes that don’t work, in order to inflate their profits. Instead, they produce enzymes that are either: animal based, enterically coated or contain little to no protease. Here's The Most Critical Factor About Enzyme Supplements: They need to be loaded with protease… Protease is king for a hard training athlete -- because you need a massive amount of amino acids for your muscles to recover and grow from your tough workouts. Protease is also the most expensive enzyme to produce, and there are several kinds of protease enzymes. Most formulations are stuffed with cheap amylase (digests carbohydrates) and low quality lipase (digests fats)... while protease tends to be low in both quality and quantity. Noticing a gap in the market, and not being able to find anything I’d use myself… We Partnered With The Top Enzyme Scientists In The World Designed For Weightlifters, Bodybuilders And Athletes My partner and I, worked hand-in-hand with the formulators to create THE STRONGEST PROTEIN DIGESTING ENZYME FORMULA EVER. We told them to jam as much protease as possible inside each capsule. The genius scientist we worked with suggested we combine 5 different kinds of the strongest proteases. They warned us, it would be VERY EXPENSIVE to produce. They asked us over and over again, "Are you sure you want this much of the key ingredients in it? We can cut them back to reduce the cost." Each time, we said: NO! We didn’t care about the cost. Forget half ass formulas that don’t work. Our goal was simply to create the greatest enzyme supplement ever, regardless of the cost. We went “ALL IN”... The result? We're ecstatic to announce that we have developed the strongest protease enzyme formula ever: Masszymes. That is NOT hype. Our formula contains 85,000 HUTs of protease per capsule. There’s not a single enzyme formula on the market that can compare. We literally looked at every enzyme label we could find and they all came up short. Masszymes is the most powerful protein-digesting enzyme on the market. See the comparison chart below. Enzyme Formulations: Masszymes Enzymedica Digest Basic ONNIT DigesTech Udo's Choice Enzyme Blend GNC Natural Brand Now Super Enzymes Total Protease 170,000 HUT 84,000 HUT 80,000 HUT 25,000 HUT 17,000 HUT 6,150 HUT - Protease 6.0 20,000 HUT x x x 2,000 HUT x - Protease 4.5 140,000 HUT x x x 15,000 HUT x - Protease 3.0 120 SAPU x x x 15 SAPU x - Peptidase 10,000 HUT x x x x x Bromelain 2,000,000 FCCPU x x 100,000 FCCPU 300,000 FCCPU 1,800,000 FCCPU Diastase 650 DP x x 540 DP 125 DP x Invertase 850 SU 240 CU 259 SU 200 CU x x Lactase 2,000 ALU 1,000 ALU 900 ALU 1,000 ALU x x Alpha-galactosidase 300 GalU 250 GalU 450 GalU x x x Amylase 15,000 DU 24,000 DU 23,000 DU 10,000 DU 7,000 DU 830 DU Glucoamylase 20 AGU 50 AGU 50 AGU 9 AGU 11 AGU x Lipase 2,000 FIP 1,500 FIP 3,500 FIP 250 FIP 210 FIP 3,400 FIP Number of capsules per bottle: 250 120 60 60 240 180 Price per capsule $0.20 to $0.28 $0.33 $0.55 $0.39 $0.17 $0.09 We reasoned that if we could provide your body with more proteolytic enzymes, you’d be able to shuttle more amino acids into your bloodstream for muscle building, recovery, and performance. Our exclusive, Tri-Phase Protease works at every pH level from 2 to 12. This means that the enzymes are rocking and rolling at every stage of digestion. It’s truly the ultimate anabolic amino acid activator. We signed some heavy legal contracts to prevent ANYONE from stealing this formula (because we know other supplement companies are going to try everything in their power to steal this formula, once they hear how well it works). When the formulators sent us 100 sample capsules, we didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you... WE WERE SHOCKED and DELIGHTED! First, I got a jolt of energy that I haven't felt since I was a young kid. I bounced around the house... I danced... I sang... It was almost drug like! With ZERO adverse effects. No energy crashes... No weird feelings... Just PURE, CLEAN energy. Then, I watched myself grow... my arms blew up 3/4 of an inch in 4 weeks (My Arms Hit 18 Inches Naturally). My arms had been stuck for years... I finally got 18 inch arms, natural. MassZymes Also Helps... I want to make this as affordable as possible. The formulators gave us a "suggested retail price" of $147 PER BOTTLE The good news is… you’re not gonna have to pay anywhere close to $147 per bottle to get Masszymes. Not even $97 per bottle… Because we’re cutting out the middlemen, we’re gonna give you wholesale prices for a very limited time. Just click the button below to see the amazing discount: Option 1: Continue eating 100g+ per day of protein without MassZymes, and only digest a small portion of it… keeping muscle gains slower than a drunk turtle... While allowing the build-up of undigested protein to rot in your intestines, giving a home for bad bacteria to survive and thrive. Option 2: Get MassZymes, improve the digestion of protein, and dramatically boost the amino acids in your bloodstream… making it easier to put on muscle than ever before. Our 60 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee I strongly feel you shouldn’t pay for supplements that don’t work… I want to take away all the risk and doubt you might be feeling right now. If you don’t make amazing gains, and feel like your digestive system has had a “reboot” with MassZymes… If after opening your first bottle you're not completely satisfied, just send back the remaining unopened bottles and I'll give you 100% of your money back. (If you open a second bottle, you no longer qualify for any guarantee). Absolutely no questions asked, no loop holes, and no hassles. Essentially, you don’t have to decide now. Get MassZymes now, try them for 60 days… You can make your risk-free decision after experiencing the power of MassZymes. Mike Westerdal *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Dave Ruel I take MassZymes everyday. 8 with meals, and 4 with snacks. My digestion has never been better and I've never had this much energy throughout the day. Stefan Pylarinos Vince DelMonte I take these everyday because I understand the importance of having great gut health. Masszymes are a part of my daily regimen that I use to attack gut inflammation. Caleb Jennings Elliott Hulse I’m very conscious of the importance of digestive health. This is why I give Masszymes to my whole family including my 4 kids. My protein digestion has never been better and my kids almost never get sick. I give Masszymes my highest recommendations. Trust Your Gut And Go For Masszymes Go for Masszymes -- to grow muscle faster than ever before... as the enzymes sky-rocket the levels of useable amino acids into your bloodstream.* Go for Masszymes... to have your digestive tract cleansed of the sludge that's been building up throughout the years. Go for Masszymes, so you can train harder and recover faster... and gain more muscle, strength and power.* Trust your gut, go for Masszymes because your intuition is always right. I can't wait to hear about your amazing results. Train hard and smart, P.S. What's the worst thing that can happen? If you're not happy with your muscle gains and digestive improvements with MassZymes, you get a full money-back refund within 60 days of your order. No questions, no hassles, and no B.S. All the risk is on me. What's the best case scenario? You can expect to gain several new pounds of lean muscle mass... new levels of power and strength... and a new feeling of super health, vitality and energy.* Are you still unsure whether MassZymes is right for you? I have severe food sensitivities. In the last few months my food sensitivities had gotten SO bad I could only eat fruit and about 6 items. It was getting really frustrating to eat. If I ate other food, I would get a severe migraine and suffer from gas and bloating. In less that ONE week of taking your MassZymes, I can now eat veggies again. I am also able to eat more raw foods that I could not eat in months. This has changed my life. Thank you for giving me hope that I can live a more normal life. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Jackie Greenshields. I have been taking MassZymes for the last year. They help my digestion tremendously. I love the product! I notice a change in my digestive process when I am not taking them. I went on a 3 week cleanse and then a 2 week bone broth fast to help clear up some digestive issues several months ago. When I started eating normally again, I resumed taking MassZymes and my whole digestive tract was much better. No more bloating and stomach aches. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors I have to tell you I’m impressed with the decreased bloating and water retention after 4 days on the products. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors After taking the supplements for more than a week, I can say that it really helped my digestive process and I believe that I will be more pleased if I take it longer. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Are you still unsure whether MassZymes is right for you? I received my order and do I ever LOVE these enzymes! My digestion has never been this good. I feel like I'm slowly detoxing. I'll be sure to keep some with me wherever I go. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors I experienced an increase in energy and general well being, and I feel you supply a very good product. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors I feel that my body is now better and I have more energy. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s what Shoshanna Harrari, a health nutrition counselor with over 35 years experience says: I search the world over for the very best of supplements to help the people who come to me. I was very positively surprised at the excellent quality of the MassZymes ( it is hard to surprise me this way!), and for this reason, I have been recommending your enzymes to many of my patients for the past many months since I have been using them myself. I only recommend the best of the supplements I find out there, and after I discovered the MassZymes and tried them myself, I have been very positively impressed with their quality and effectiveness. I send you abundant blessings for all the good work that you are doing, and warm wishes for you and your company in all the years to come. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s what another happy camper, Richard M had to say after eating a massive meal that otherwise would have ruined his day: I have tried different things but in truth, the first time I tried MassZymes I purposely fried a pound of bacon, 4 eggs and hash-browns all together without draining the grease. I took 4 MassZymes and for the first time that I can remember, I did not have any digestive problems. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s what Sam R says Sam R. Now thanks to your product, I don't feel or look bloated anymore. Not much of anything since I've begun taking the MassZymes, and began drinking enough water. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s a letter from Taunia Foreman I LOVE the supplements, MassZymes! They are the best, by far, that I've ever taken! Now I know what it feels like to have products that work because I feel them working and I feel better. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Jim Messenger loves our products... If I had enough money I would buy $3,000 worth of products.Truly the stuff is amazing. Other than that, I can find a reason in the world NOT to buy your stuff. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s an amazing experience from Patrick G Buller I just received my 1st shipment of Masszymes and started taking them. Within an hour or two I noticed a positive change not only in my body, but more so in my mind and heart... As this change moved me into a new place within, It in turn moved me physically as well into a much better and powerful place....being well and strong and healthy once again..... I have struggled long with a debilitating illness, over two thirds of my life, and I just want to thank you for making this product of Hope available to me! I am looking forward now to living and not dying, as I had nearly given up all hope of ever feeling better. Thank you! I hope that I can meet you guys someday in person, share with you my Story.... *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Julie Holsenbeck loves MassZymes... I love your MassZymes and probiotics! They have greatly improved my digestion and elimination problems that I have suffered with for years... Where everything else I've tried failed. Unfortunately I had to discontinue my Loyalty Savings Club membership and quit ordering them due to financial reasons. :( Of course my severe digestive problems returned. I am not a body builder, just a disabled person who made the worse mistake ever going off the enzymes! Now my 83 yr. old mom has agreed to help me, so I will never be this sick again and without the enzymes. Thank you for getting such quality products manufactured! The difference in my health was dramatic! Thanks! *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s an email from Jeanne Nicole… I received my order and do I ever LOVE these enzymes! My digestion has never been this good. I feel like I'm slowly detoxing. I'll be sure to keep some with me wherever I go. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Robert Ferreira was on a scary path until he tried MassZymes... Your products not only helped me on my journey back from certain life threatening ailments but is now part of my daily life for own personal mastery. I absolutely recommend these products to my clients, members, staff and especially my family and loved ones. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Wish you could stop some unhealthy eating habits? That’s what MassZymes helped Patrick Snell with… I do enjoy these products quite a lot. In fact they really helped me stop drinking beer and get in much better shape. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Here’s what Teal Anderson, a concerned mom, had to say… Hi Wade, my son used the enzymes as part of his protocol. I am giving this order to a friend battling cancer. Thank you for sharing this info with us I believe it was the supplement that turned my son’s life around. He is cancer free now 9 months and did it naturally. *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Don George just HAD to let us know about his friend’s story… I would like to give my unsolicited testimony for your enzymes. A friend of mine had chronic pancreatitis for many years. After only one week of taking about 12 capsules per day, all of her pain and suffering stopped! *FTC Legal Disclaimer: The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors Original article and pictures take https://www.masszymes.com/cb/?hop=mahesh47k site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий