суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Full-Body Landmine Workout

Full-Body Landmine Workout

Woo. Feels good to have another post ready. My "leave of absence" is not because I've been slacking in the gym. I've actually got myself back into gear and making it to the gym regularly...finally! I switched gyms, which is why there has been a gap in posts. I finally have a gym where I feel comfortable filming and photographing myself performing workouts. My old gym, Gold's Gym, was near work, so I'd only workout during a lunch break or after work, which tend to be very busy times. Since there were so many people, I was left with little to no privacy and I was always rushing through exercises to let someone else use the equipment. Gold's was very good about patching walls, but unfortunately, they never repainted the walls. The lighting was bad. My photographs and videos looked kind of cheap and crappy. I joined my local YMCA and I loooove it. There's a group exercise room that I can go into and record when there are no classes. Most of the clientele at the gym are somewhat older and mostly do cardio. I would say 90% of the time I am the ONLY person in the free-weight area! It's awesome. Warm-Up - Increase Heart Rate Note: This is not meant to be for time/speed. Just to get your heart rate up. 3 rounds: 15 jump squats (narrow to wide) 10 burpees 5 crunches Workout Original article and pictures take https://tori-lin.blogspot.com/2017/01/full-body-landmine-workout.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий