суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

INKSTER

INKSTER

Avoiding animal exploitation, skyrocketing your health, and saving our environment—these are just a few reasons to go vegan. This course shows you how to adopt a plant-based diet. It’s easier than you might think! You’ll learn how to start “veganizing” your meals, stock your pantry, eat at restaurants, get all your required nutrients, and more. You’ll also get simple and delicious recipes and discover new and exciting foods. I wanted to tell you the big impact you have had on me in the last 6 months. I LOVE exercise now and feel incomplete when I miss a workout. My body also wants to say thank you!!! I have trimmed down and built muscle and strength. The changes are now noticeable in all my clothes, and now I can embrace going into my 47 years of life knowing that we do have control. And slowing metabolism or not, exercise and healthy eating make a difference. Thanks again!! Need inspiration for healthy plant-based eating? Need to spice up your daily meal routine? Download your free vegan grocery list! With more than 350 healthy items (some of which I bet are new to you), you'll be a vegan nutrition superhero in no time. As a bonus, you'll get awesome monthly plant-based health and fitness tips from a vegan Professional Fitness Nut and author (that's me). Original article and pictures take http://blog.kihealthandfitness.com/?p=132 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий