суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.

Inspiring and empowering women to look better, feel better & lead lives they absolutely love.

The LG Sister Spotlight features community members being inspired by and inspiring others through sharing their real life journeys. This summer, we’ve started a game of LG Sister Spotlight tag. Each… Does anyone else feel like meal prepping is a bit outdated? Meal prepping is a term you commonly hear in the health and fitness world, but I would like to share… I am a little late to the smoothie bowl party. For a long while, I saw all sorts of LG Sisters enjoying their smoothies in a bowl, but I didn’t think… Q+As are some of my favorite posts to read on blogs because it’s all opinions formed from experiences. I don’t want a company or a brand to tell me, “do this… “Wait, what? Did I read that right??” Yes, ma’am. I just told you to stop doing that general healthy eating thing. DISCLAIMER: there is nothing “wrong” with general healthy eating. There’s… Who’s ready for foodie week?! They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, right?! We’ve completed 3 weeks of workouts from the new Weight Training Plan 2.0 by now.… It’s been awhile since I did a lifestyle journal post and with experiencing my biggest life event so far (the birth of my baby boy), I thought I would share an… It’s that time of the week… our LG Sister Spotlight highlights community members doing their thing while supporting and inspiring others ladies along the way. This summer, we are playing a… Original article and pictures take http://www.laurengleisberg.com/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий